Stantec Customer Service Co-ordinator (Anglian Water) in Peterborough, United Kingdom
Stantec Treatment is looking to strengthen their Project Delivery Team with a Customer Service Coordinator for our @one Alliance (Anglian Water) joint venture framework.
The Anglian Water @one Alliance is a collaborative organization of consultants and contractors working together to deliver more than half of Anglian Waters capital investment programme. We will design and build around 800 schemes worth approximately £1.2billion. We design and construct water and water recycling (waste water) treatment centres that serve more than six million people in the East of England whilst maintaining and improving the water mains and the sewerage network in the region.
The duties/responsibilities of the role will include:
• To support delivery against the client and @one Alliance partner needs in relation to the customer experience and performance measures, including the Service Incentive Mechanism (SIM)
• Act as a key point of contact between the teams in @one Alliance and the Operational Call Centre, Customer Care Team, Digital Customer Service Team and the Media Team
• Build and maintain accurate records of customer contacts ( including contacts through M2I, phone calls, written contacts etc.) to support reporting activities
• Administer the IYA entries, ensuring that records are accurate and kept up to date
• Administer the SIC form, ensuring that records are accurate
• Monitor social media and work with the Digital Customer Service Team to respond to public enquiries relating to @one Alliance activities
• Check site diaries on a weekly basis and liaise with site managers where necessary to obtain scheme updates to help keep customers informed of progress
• Attend meetings in place of Customer Service Lead and Customer Service Manager to provide customer service input into plans
• Support with customer communications, initiating letters, newsletters, emails, text messages and phone calls as required
• Initiate customer surveys, collate information upon return and take action where required
• Co –ordinate public meetings and events, including designing and ordering materials, organising payments, placing bookings etc
• Co-ordinate press releases with project teams and the Media Team
Customer Service Co-ordinator (Anglian Water)
• Excellent oral and written communicator with the ability to work in close partnership with Internal and External Clients
• Ability to demonstrate drive, dedication and ambition to deliver a first class customer experience
• Ability to build rapport at all levels
Robust organisational skills
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):